Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, April 2, 2010

[JP][10-04-02 23:14:09] I'm back!

I'm back to Japan from Xiamen!にひひ I'm home~~~~~~~~~~~~~チョキ
Today's cuisine on the plane was really amazing.....I arrived at the airport later than scheduledあせる So I'm a bit tired..My head still hurts from riding on the planeしょぼん
When I arrived in Tokyo, I saw the cherry blossoms
目 They were so prettyラブラブ I really wish that I'll be able to go see them soonしっぽフリフリ

They've been updating twitter lately?????



They gave out information about my entire trip.....my producer and staff have their reasons...
But they update so quickly....
叫び
Feels like it's kinda fun..should I go and try it???? Looks like they have "mircoblogging" too...
If it's not hard, then I want to try it out
得意げ

No comments:

Post a Comment