Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, April 3, 2010

[JP][10-04-03 21:46:47] Today's work is done~

Good evening~~~~~~
We meet again~
I'm about to shoot for the new PV~

Everyone, please look forward to it~

I got confused with the elevators when I got home today!! I thought I was still in the hotel I live in yesterday, so I just walked and walked, HO!!! I just realized that I was mistaken!! I just felt silly! Really silly~~叫び

We discussed a lot today and I met a lot of people,



Everyone didn't change much, and they've been great to me~~
I'm so happy.

The sleepwear that I brought from Anecan's Reiko Takagaki's store finally arrived.



Hehehe~~I'll wear it tonight. Fufufu...There were also presents for my brother's newborn baby得意げ*

Then..my manager came back from the US and I got a really fun xxx# gift, isn't this fun~~~? Hehehe~~にひひ

I will work even harder this year!
Because everyone gave me a lot of hope..a lot of blessings..
I must work hard!
This year is a very important year to alan..Even though I've been spending more time outside of Japan, but I still want to spend the wonderful moments in life with everyone~~
I also gave myself a new target for this year, so I will work hard toward that target, so everyone doesn't have to worry!
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck!!!!
Model alan女の子



-----------------------------------------------------------------
# xxx can be substituted for "unknown", so the fun unknown gift
* I think she's talking about her nephew/niece?

No comments:

Post a Comment