Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

[JP][10-04-05 23:05:18] party

I'm back~~

Everyone..are you busy right now?

Bored??
むっ

Watching TV??
テレビ

Reading a book??
本

alan went to the Inuyasha's party today...

I'm very thankful to the Inuyasha staff and friends, so that's why I came to this party.

I met a very amazing voice actor!! Everyone, guess who it is???



It's Inuyasha's voice actor, Mr. Kappei Yamaguchi叫び音譜
It's the real-life Inuyasha~~~!! And he's such a gentleman...I'm moved汗

Lastly...



This is the producer, Mr. Saito. I'm really grateful!

I'm so happy! Inuyasha is a really amazing anime~

I was able to meet a lot of worldwide anime fans and shorten our distance through Inuyasha..!

p.s.
This is for my health, so I brought soy milk and milk and I'm prepared to drink both!!ぶーぶーヒヨコヒツジ

No comments:

Post a Comment