Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

[JP][10-04-06 15:49:54] "Repairing repairing" my hair...

Today's weather was really good~~ニコニコ
晴れIf the weather is good, I feel good~~音譜ラブラブLalalala~~~音譜
I went to ZACC at 12 PM~~I got my hair softened a bitおとめ座

I also cut my hair a bit~~美容院
Mr. Takahashi's mood is really good today too~~馬


It feels really good~~チョキ

I'll be really busy starting from tomorrow. I tried my hardest to rest a lot today~~ Tried my hardest to have fun!!
It's really comfortable wearing this~女の子


Also~~~~I have 2 news to share!!

alan's 2nd concert will be held!!

Thanks for everyone's supportラブラブ I'm very grateful...

The summer concert...I'm very happy音譜

And the other news...alan's new single will be released on 7/7!!
The song title is "Kaze ni Mukau Hana"チューリップ赤

This will be the theme song for "Hisshiken Torisashi" that will premiere on 7/10ぶーぶーヒツジ宇宙人かに座馬

This is what kind of movie~~~~Hehehehehehehehe..Does everyone want to know???.目 Then please wait for it thenにひひ

Then~~

Everyone...Good~~~byeパーぶーぶー

No comments:

Post a Comment