Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, April 10, 2010

[JP][10-04-08 20:44:05] Today's work is finished!!

I finished earlier than I thought. Hehehe...チョキ
I fought alongside everyone for the entire day~~
There's an interview tomorrow..
I will continue to work hard~~

I ate a lot of meat during the day.おうし座

So I don't really want to eat it at night now...女の子

Then..I'll just drink more soy milk~~

It's coincidental that the STAFF today...all wore the same colored clothes. They formed a rat team..and it's even funnier that they had had hoodies on their clothes..hohoho



Because of today's atmosphere..There's a picture from before, please look!ネコ

No comments:

Post a Comment