Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, April 12, 2010

[JP][10-04-12 20:33:49] Snow, rain, wind.

It's been really cold today..

Everyone, are you ok? Don't catch a cold..

Even though it's really cold, but I still wore a dress today.女の子

I didn't think it would be this cold today, so when I woke up early today, I just wore the washed clothes from last night..

It didn't only rain today..but I even saw snow. It's already April right now..Why is it snowing??

It feels like it's been winter for half of the year already..but it's not even finished yet??雪の結晶 I heard that tomorrow would be a sunny day...Unable to see the blue sky...I...I...am angry!!パンチ!!!

I will work my magic now!!......."I'm the Sunny Maiden..I'm the Sunny Maiden.....!@#%$%^%&*(*()^*^%$#@!プンプン

I went to Niigata today..

Because I went to Bourbon's factory音譜

To be honest, this was my first time going to visit a dessert factory目

I'm very emotionalグッド!

And it really made me feel rest assured.

To create a one dessert, they use a lot of workers. Even though it takes a lot of time, but for safety reasons, the workers don't hate the annoying work and they keep on working hard. Even though technology is advancing, but the machines and the workers are needed. Checking done by a worker is very important.

The Bourbon workers were very patient with me telling me all kinds of stuff.

Even though it was cold today, my heart felt very warm. I'll just write this much or today...

p.s.
I had cherry blossom udon noodles in the day, it was really deliciousにひひ

1 comment:

  1. lol sunny maiden! ahhh alan is so adorable <3

    "I hate cherry blossom udon noodles in the day" i had? lol >.<

    thanks for translating alan's blogs & twitter!
    :DDD

    ReplyDelete