Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, May 9, 2010

[CH][10-04-30 21:54:38] Summary

All of the promotional events in Chengdu has ended.

I was quieting looking at the neon lights on the streets after a busy day of promotion. I was just enjoying this city and the atmosphere here...

Chengdu, it's a city that I never want to leave once I'm here..but I have to after 2 hurried days, so I feel like it's not enough.....

To make a long story short..there's so much I want to say..but I don't know how to get it out..Hoho, then I will do it with making music. No matter if my body is elsewhere, our hearts will always be linked together. I will continue to work hard~~总结

No comments:

Post a Comment