Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, May 9, 2010

[CH][10-04-29 20:25:00] Chengdu press conference

I'm finally back home! I saw a huge groupd of fans that came to meet me when I got out of the airport, so I'm feeling especially good. Haha, I will sing well for you guys to listen. So I will be holding a press conference for the new album at Chengdu's Rainbow Bar and this event is special because I sang 5 songs and Sichuan Scol and 手机网络 had live broadcasting.

A lot of fans and media came today. Fans that didn't come can watch the rerun on the internet or look at my pictures below. :)


Thanks to all of the fans in alan's family, it's because of your support that gives me the courage to keep on singing!

The "me" on the board is bigger than me, haha :)



This is my 2nd album, please support the official version!

No comments:

Post a Comment