Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, May 8, 2010

[CH][10-04-20 23:22:14] Did all that I can, all that we can

Today's last flight flied back from Hong Kong and I'm at the hotel right now watching CCTV's charity event and my agent is holding my hands and we're watching and crying..
Thank you! Thanks to all of the people with love and the businesses, thanks to all of the kind people that did everything for my comrades. Every Tibetans hold hands and directly face the challenge of the disaster! Pray for Qinghai, pray for Yushu! I feel regretfully that I wasn't able to attend the event because of my schedule today, but I did all that I can and did the things that I needed to do..
Let's get into action! Do all that I can, all that we can!
The same wish, the same feeling
Another great difficulty will eventually pass, and the beautiful Yushu will rise again!

No comments:

Post a Comment