Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, May 9, 2010

[CH][10-05-07 11:01:37] Thanks for Wuhan's good weather

I've already been in Wuhan for 2 and a half days. God made it beautiful, so the photoshoot was very successful and today is the last of shooting.感谢武汉的好天气
This is alan's first time coming to Wuhan, but I feel like this city is quite similar to Chengdu. Everyone is living comfortably and it feels like there's a lot of fun places, food, and there's a lot of spicy foods..The streets are very clean and the weather is a bit hot~~ I have to do my nails for work and it's substantial and pretty感谢武汉的好天气But my big toe's bow came off, so I have to go fix it tomorrow. I found it when I woke up this morning感谢武汉的好天气. So I was prepared to just give up..感谢武汉的好天气Hoho. Well you can't see it clearly anyways, and I saw many of my promotion for Sinoherb. I didn't think that I would see them in Wuhan. It feels very dear to me, hoho. Thank you everyone感谢武汉的好天气
Next I'll talk about things that everyone is concerned about! A lot of Wuhan fans came to see me and asked for my schedule. Sorry, but this is for a photoshoot not yet to be announced and it's for nhk's environmental event, so I couldn't see everyone. I'm very sorry, but I will come back in the middle of May for my own events. I will be able to meet everyone then and my schedule is still being arranged right now. I hope to see everyone!! hehehehe感谢武汉的好天气感谢武汉的好天气

No comments:

Post a Comment