Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, May 9, 2010

[JP][10-04-21 04:44:17] Can't sleep...

Good evening?
Good morning? I'm in Beijing right now.
Everyone..I miss you guys~
The TV has been broadcasting news reports and the charity event for the Qinghai earthquake..
How can I help my brothers and sisters?
What should..I do?
Does everyone understand this kind of feeling~
I really want to go to Qinghai~~Really want to go~~But what can I do when I'm there? Work in the rescue team~~??
I'm an injured person. Give me strength then!. I really want to go embrace those kids..I want to help them..

What to do??
alan's family, what should I do??

I'm going to sleep right now...no need to worry..

My Japanese still isn't good, I don't know what to say sitting in the front of the computer...I can't write anything out...

Thank you everyone~Good night~~

No comments:

Post a Comment