Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, June 5, 2010

[JP][10-05-30 00:27:30] Statistics

What is everyone doing?
I've played a lot today.
I wrote a lot on Twitter.

I chatted a lot with alan's family.
Twitter is a bit hard to use, but I will continue to do my best.

I will hold my 2nd concert in July.
What does everyone want to hear??
The theme is symphony. I want to sing some songs that will fit the theme.
Please give me some suggestions everyone.
Let's think about it together! Hohoho
~~
So excited.
Please tell me the songs you like or wants to hear everyone, just choose 3 songs per person~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you~~~~~~~~~~everyone~~~~~~~~~~~!音譜

No comments:

Post a Comment