Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, June 5, 2010

[JP][10-06-03 08:10:47] It's fine that way...

It's fine that way~~
No matter if it's a difficult time...
Or a hard time...
Today...I also...honestly...
Say...thank you...
It's been like this
Thinking about everyone when I'm alone..
Thinking of your smiling face..and..
During painful times..
I will think of you..
I will work hard...
Life..
Is difficult....
But I don't want to regret my life
So I want to work hard..........
It's fine that way..
The me that doesn't lie..
The me that wants to work hard...
Maybe many years later..
Many years..
I want to thank everyone..
I love you guys,
I really want to see you guys...
It's..
A bit late to say all of this???
There's..
A lot
Of things that I'm sorry for to everyone..=
I really want to see you guys...
It's because of you guys..so..I can be here...
Maybe it's funny.
And maybe it's foolish.
No matter what..
I want to work hard!!
I want to work...hard..with everyone!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment