Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, July 23, 2010

[CH][10-06-06 00:49:11] Good luck! Students!!!

To my beloved students!

It's already time to start counting down for the high school entrance exams. Everyone must be confident in your choices!!

My feelings are the same as you guys, nervous but excited....

Relax, this is only a little stop in your life and your admission form is only your train ticket towards the future.

Don't easily give up and seize every opportunity. Welcome your first challenge!

Even though I'm in Tokyo, but I will pray for everyone! I will pray for every students to have great scores.

I'm expecting your bright smiles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment