Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, July 23, 2010

[CH][10-06-14 11:22:25] Tao is "angry" la~~~~~~~~~~

hi~~~Hi everyone. alan is in Shanghai right now..It's mainly for the Shanghai Expo performance and for sharp's new cellphone photoshoot...The 3 styles are in front of me right now. I really want to show everyone, but~~~sorry(I can't)涛姐“怒”啦~~~~~~~~~~. I ate the legendary "Yang Fried Dumplings", but to be honest, I...was only able to eat 3涛姐“怒”啦~~~~~~~~~~, When I had my first bite, the juice was flowing and it "shot" out, and then Ishouted "oh god! It's so hot!!!"涛姐“怒”啦~~~~~~~~~~. Then I saw Tao running up to me and threw my dumpling onto the floor~~~涛姐“怒”啦~~~~~~~~~~It's very obvious that Tao is angry..My dumpling!!!!!!!!!涛姐“怒”啦~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back in Tokyo again. Thanks to everyone's care, support, and help when I was in the Mainland. I will continue to work hard, so please for everyone not to worry~~涛姐“怒”啦~~~~~~~~~~I will miss you guys~~涛姐“怒”啦~~~~~~~~~~

The dumpling was so so good~~You just have to...be more careful!!! (Sweats)


Makeup before starting work.


I always want to try everything myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment