Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, July 23, 2010

[CH][10-06-22 12:56:48] The green is really great!!!

Hi everyone!

Tokyo has been stuffy and humid lately, it's not refreshing at all!!绿色真好!!!绿色真好!!!

It makes everyone have no energy at all, so this is the legendary "rainy season"绿色真好!!!绿色真好!!!绿色真好!!!

Even though it's like this, but I still have to continue with work.绿色真好!!!绿色真好!!!绿色真好!!!

When I went out today, I accidentally found this "scene" in the yard today. So I immediately took a picture of it.绿色真好!!!


Isn't it good looking??? It looks likes the edges of the leaves are full with jewels. After taking a picture of this, my mood

Got better a lot!! It looks like the "power" of green is really big (hahaha)!!

I've heard that when your eyes are tired, if you look faraway at green things then you'll get better!

I'm still considering to grow some green plants at home or not....绿色真好!!! But.....绿色真好!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment