Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, July 4, 2010

[JP][10-06-14 20:10:44] In the middle of calculating...

Everyone! It's Japan's rainy season right now. So sad...ガーン I will be back in Japan soon~~音譜 It's so frustrating that it keeps raining...ohむっ

There's so many things in the Shanghai Expo that I haven't had the time to see...but~the performance is the most important experience目

The Shanghai Expo is so pretty at night...It's hard to take a pictureしょぼん I didn't shoot it...

I wanted to visit all of the different expos~~~~

Then that's it, my Shanghai Expo trip is done..I've brought a lot of presents back to Japan after my photoshoot was done~~~

But I can't give them to everyone. So there will be a quiz in the e-magazineコスモス
It will start next week, everyone must work hard ohohohohohohohoh...

What presents to give...Oh hohohohohohohohohohoho馬


No comments:

Post a Comment