Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, July 4, 2010

[JP][10-06-23 23:46:07] So busy~~~


Everyone worked hard合格

It's such a long day today...I'm a bit tired得意げ

I started practicing very early in the morning today, then I went to discuss things with my staff, then it's an interview, photoshoot, and I'm in Yokohama now...

Then I went to もつ-san's program音譜

The broadcast time will be announced on the homepage~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ペンギン

Minato Mirai 21 is really pretty. This feelings makes me feel very relaxed. Hm~~~I like pretty scenery女の子

Everyone can hear alan's new single "Kaze ni Mukau Hana" ringtones tomorrow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If everyone will go listen to it, I will be very moved~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~にひひ



No comments:

Post a Comment