Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, July 4, 2010

[JP][10-07-03 01:05:41] Can't sleep...to: all fans

Good evening~~
I've been listening to the rehearsal songs..
From Ashita e no Sanka to the new song Kaze ni Mukau Hana, time passed by so fast. It's been 3 years since my debut and it's really hard to believe.
To be honest, alan isn't a newbie anymore. The reason I started to learn music was because I was too naughty...I was still a kid then, but..really~~fell in love with music..
Sometimes hobbies and work are two different things~
But it's because of my hobby that I became a professional singer, celebrity?? I'm still not doing good enough and not continuing to study is not allowed.
The past me was extremely lucky and my life was extremely happy, extremely simple, but I've been looking for, searching for~~~~~~~~my dream! I really want to be a singer, really want to sing!!!

Next up I had to accept the new challenge in my life. Coming alone to Japan, starting everything from scratch....
I didn't have a person like my mother who would take care of me, cook, or clean. There's no one waiting for me at home and even though every staff member helps me, but I have to do everything by myself. I'm already an adult, so I feel shy if people helps me too much.

The people that I'm most thankful for in Japan is you guys. We're not blood-related. The care, support, encouragement from you guys has made me extremely moved. Those are my only force in going forward and persisting in music.
When I'm tired, when I want to cry, when I read everyone's comments, everyone's replies, I'm satisfied..

There's a lot of hard things on earth...some things are funny and some unbelievable things,
But, fate treats everyone the same,
No matter what obstacles you face, like a flower in the wind, continue to keep on going forward.

I still have so many dreams...especially the school that haven't been built. But I haven't been lazy, hehehe~~
What's your dream??

No comments:

Post a Comment