Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 25, 2010

[CH][10-07-25 23:00:12] Happy birthday!

hi~~Good evening, everyone. Today is a special day, but first I have to thank my mom. It was her that brought me into this vibrant world 23 years ago and allowed me to have everything afterward..

I also have to thank all of my teachers, fans, and friends on this special day because they have always cared, loved, and supported me. (I also want to start thanking the media from now on and that for the new year, I hope that you guys will be merciful towards me with your words 生日快乐!)

In this year, I've received a lot...The curtain perfectly fell yesterday in Tokyo for my last concert and ended my 22 years-old with a perfect time. The new chapter starts today and I'm really really satisfied..When I received everyone's applause and wishes of happiness, I feel like I'm worth it. I didn't squander this year..really, every unhappiness and any mental disturbance, they've all disappeared..so all of the unhappiness just died away!! 生日快乐!

A new attitude to welcome the new alan~! Everyone, let's charge forward~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!

ps: I will start my break tomorrow (生日快乐! It wasn't easy, 4 days are my only long break for this entire year) Fellow citizens, friends, I------am going on a break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!生日快乐!see you!!生日快乐!

No comments:

Post a Comment