Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happiness!

Ah~! I updated my layout after such a long time! The last layout was from the "my life" photoshoot XD So yeah...it's good that I finally updated ♥

And it's so pink! I'm so excited...but I'll change it when alan released her 3rd Japanese album...which should be any day now :P

And I will try to update my blog with alan translations whenever I have time! I'm really falling behind~ So I tried to make up with her Chinese song translations~ (and please credit me, this blog, or my alan forum!)

And in case some people forgot...I post all of my Twitter and Weibo translations here ! So be sure to check it out~!

Also...please join alan-international forum if you haven't! We finally passed the 300 members mark which I'm really proud of~! Join if you want the latest update on alan and if you want to see her gorgeous pictures and hear her amazing songs and just join if you like alan even a little bit ;)

Ok that's the end of this post and thanks to those that still visit this blog after such a long time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment