Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 25, 2010

[CH][10-08-13 23:06:55] Delay for 24 hours!

Everyone in alan family:

Hi everyone!! I've really busy that I'm a bit "dizzy" 停留24小时! So hot that I'm a bit "withered" 停留24小时!

From Hong Kong-Shenzhen-Changsha-Beijing-Shenzhen-Beijing-Shanghai-Beijing

Haha..I can't believe it just looking at it 停留24小时!停留24小时! But, the China promotions this time,

Has really made me "experience" a lot” 停留24小时!I'm happy and I'm also puzzled, and has made me "learn"

a lot. I sang "Shenzhen Shi Jian" and "Qi Dai" yesterday at the 2011 International University Sports Federation countdown 1 year anniversary concert. I saw Bibi Chou, Shusheng Chen, Baoliang Sha, and many foreign friends. We all sang "Qi Dai" tomorrow and these foreigner's Chinese really made me stare dumbfounded!! 停留24小时! It was great!!!Especially Wei hua, he sang great! His Chinese was even better!!

I show respect to them 停留24小时!停留24小时! I have to also work hard!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment