Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 25, 2010

[CH][10-08-15 19:22:52] Eyes! Glasses!!!

Haha! I'm in Shanghai today. It's so hot~~~~~眼睛!眼镜!!!

I attended "Shanghai Expo Music Party" event yesterday! I'm in the hotel today preparing for tomorrow's song.

Tao took me to be "contact lenses specialty" store since we had time 眼睛!眼镜!!! Tao said: "It's so hard to find time in China,

So we better go check our your huge eyes" 眼睛!眼镜!!!眼睛!眼镜!!! Ah~My glasses are indeed troublesome,

I have to wear "lenses" everyday, so I always feel like my vision is really bad

I was very obedient this time, so I went with Tao to have a "full checkup" of my eyes!


Dr. Deng is checking my eyeballs (so nervous)


This checkup style is a first time for me. You have to put your hands together to get a triangle to form, so you can see the middle of the screen.


Ah hahaha, this checkup is testing my degree. When Tao saw me like this, she couldn't stop laughing...

Looks like, in order to have a beautiful pair of glasses, you have to protect your good vision and develop the good habit of using your eyes!

I have deeply learned my lesson this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment