Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 25, 2010

[CH][10-08-17 09:24:13] Thanks~~

hello, is everyone up??

I'm doing my makeup and I have a press conference soon 谢谢~~

Even though my China work has been very tiring and I calculated that I've made 7 trips flying back and forth (14 plane rides) in 10 days, so changing the location everyday. Even though it's tiring, but I feel like it's very worth it. I have to thank alan family for all and all of the things you guys have done for me. I think that no matter where I am, my heart will always be together with yours'. I will use everyone's support towards me as a kind of motivation to charge forward.谢谢~~


The upcoming work I have to do is also very tense with a-nation, new PV shoot, and October's movie promotion (I didn't act, it's the theme song 谢谢~~), Wah~~~life..why is it always so busy~? 谢谢~~

No comments:

Post a Comment