Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 25, 2010

[CH][10-08-25 22:37:47] The news is the "good" kind of good

Friends, hi everyone! 消息还是[好]的好!!

I haven't updated my Chinese blog in a long time, so I'm truly so sorry! 消息还是[好]的好!!消息还是[好]的好!!

Please for everyone to understand消息还是[好]的好!!消息还是[好]的好!!

I received a "good" news today! My song, "You ME Jiu Hao" has won

"音乐先锋榜" 34th week champion award! 消息还是[好]的好!! This song's MV also was in

Channel[V]'s Top 10消息还是[好]的好!!

I'm really thankful to all of the fans' support! I got another shot of "boost" today! 消息还是[好]的好!!


The group picture when we shot the MV 消息还是[好]的好!! (3 AM) Thanks to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment