Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 25, 2010

[CH][10-09-02 17:05:42] It's really cool today in Beijing~~

Today's work is done..why so early? It's because alan have to get up tomorrow at 5 to go to the desert~~北京今儿很凉快~~

This time God has been good to me with catching flights, shooting..and there's no rain, "Sunny Girl" isn't a name called out in vain..I haven't really noticed it before and I thought that people keep on calling me that and felt like I have more and more of a "demon" feeling..but it's really magical~~北京今儿很凉快~~

Summer is almost over, so I have to grab the chance and really enjoy it...

I'm preparing for October 13's 14th single "Kanashimi wa Yuki ni Nemuru"

It will be the theme song for "Sakurada Mongai no Hen" premiering on 10/16!

Main actor: Takao Osawa

I hope that everyone will like this single and after the 13th single, it's another theme song for a movie. I participated in composing one of the song.

I hope that everyone will be able to love the little animals around you 北京今儿很凉快~~.

Ok..that's it, I'm going to go...Byebye 北京今儿很凉快~~

No comments:

Post a Comment