Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 25, 2010

[CH][10-09-22 17:34:33] Happy Mid-Autumn Festival~~!

"The moon, grown full now over the sea, brightening the whole of heaven.
Brings to separated hearts the long thoughtfulness of night.
It is no darker though I blow out my candle. It is no warmer though I put on my coat.
So I leave my message with the moon and turn to my bed, hoping for dreams." Every time whenever there's a holiday, the drifters like me who are away especially misses home 中秋快乐~~!, There are many people who are surrounded by their family at any time of the day..Of course there are many like me who can't return home to celebrate the holiday, so if it's like this..we can spend it together 中秋快乐~~!. It's not close, but it's not far because we're actually still under the same sky and the same moon, but though we're miles apart, we're still looking at the same moon. Even though I can't be with my family, but I still have to call them and everyone remember, just sending them respects will make the elderly have incomparable happiness. 中秋快乐~~!

I'm actually just regretful and not sad, but why should I be sad? I've worked hard to search for my dream and there are some dreams that are like mountains and even if I try my hardest, I may never reach the peak of the mountain. The more difficult it is, the more that I want to surpass myself. My dreams has given me stability, confidence, and motivation. No matter what the future is like, as long as I'm enjoying the journey. 中秋快乐~~! Go! Go! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment