Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, September 26, 2010

[JP][10-07-25 23:57:54] !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please wait!

I can't believe it, the title of today's blog post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from Mito 20 minutes ago...The new movie "Sakurada Mongai no Hen" staff and the Mito audience helped me celebrate my birthday.クラッカー音譜 It surprised me, I was really surprised. I'm really thankful to the staff. Everyone worked hard today!
グッド! The surprises lately....has really shown how much my heart can handle, if there was more, I might fall over..*sweats*~It's good that I grew up in the highlands~~~~汗

Everyone, thank you. I was really happy to spend my 22 years-old with you guys~Of course, this year will have all kinds of happiness and bitterness. There are many many feelings there. But yesterday's concert puts a perfect closing to this year!!

A new year..Please for everyone to continue guiding me~~. I thank you very much!! 音譜ラブラブ女の子

I have a 3-4 days vacation (confidentiality secret)..It's great!! ガーン thank you thank you! グッド!

Good night~ラブラブ

No comments:

Post a Comment