Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, September 26, 2010

[JP][10-08-04 18:59:33] Anyways

Everyone, good evening~~

I haven't updated my blog in a long time.

I have to tell everyone a lot of things today...

First..is the hair thing that everyone is so focused on..汗


I really did cut it

There's not any special meaning, I just feel like during shootings, the stylists "abuse" my hair a lot,

And it's easier to maintain my hair after cutting it.

And it's also because it's really hot in the summer..

I've had long hair since my debut, so....

I also just want to try something new..if everyone doesn't like it..well alan's hair grows really fast anyways, so don't worry..チョキ

Compared to my hair, I hope that everyone likes my music better...Hehehe.女の子

Then...it's almost time to prepare for my China work in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, and Changsha. I have to change cities about 1 time every 2 days, so I'll be a bit busy. But I will work hard.
That's about it...

I'm going to look for my short hair pictures...Everyone, please wait~~~Hohoho~~~
Pictures taken last week in Okinawa..Please look
ラブラブ音譜
Meat princess..

Below is me in my swimsuit...but to avoid embarrassment..I cut the picture ガーン

No comments:

Post a Comment