Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, September 26, 2010

[JP][10-09-16 18:56:00] I haven't written in my blog in a long time!

Everyone, good evening..
I've been in the company doing interviews all day...

I saw a lot of people and said byebye to them..

Then I saw more people and more byebye...

When I was doing the interview, one of the interviews got confused by my alan language! "alan, why is it that you talk so humbly sometimes, but sometimes you talk like you're just talking with a friend? Oh that~~~that's fine~~~eh~~~~>

I think so....sweats. ガーン

It's almost for the 14th single's release...

Even though everyone likes different genres..but the new song is in Japanese style^^^^
Maybe it's also a new challenge~~, if everyone likes it, then I'm definitely very happy...

I will try out new genres in the future, so I hope that everyone will support me..give alan some advice
I will definitely listen to them all~~. Work hard to get through the difficulties!! ニコニコ I can also relate to everyone's feelings~~



Anyways...thank you~~~I ドキドキy!

Thank you everyone, go! go! go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment