Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kanashimi wa Yuki ni Nemuru

I added the short version of Kanashimi wa Yuki ni Nemuru's PV on the side, so be sure to check the song out if you haven't already~!

And try to watch it as many times as you can! alan already have 2 videos on Youtube with over 1 million views! BALLAD got 1 million views a few weeks ago and Kuon no Kawa just got 1 million views around last week~!

And buy the single if you haven't already~! I sense it's another epic single! *o*

(Also I updated with all the translations of alan's Chinese and Japanese blogs, so check them out too~! I've finally caught up! Lol...and since it's Sunday, I won't be able to translate more things, but I'll try to translate another Chinese song next weekend!)

1 comment:

  1. yay u finally updated :DDD thanks! love ur new layout soooo much! <3

    ReplyDelete