Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

[JP][11-01-19 19:45:36] Negative 11 degrees!!!

It's -11 degrees in Beijing today!!叫び

The highest temperature is only -5 degrees...ガーン

I feel like dying (>_<)

But it feels very warm in the room~~~汗

There's a heaterあせる

Papa has been making food every day latelyラーメン

Happyニコニコ

It's been such a long time since I haven't had to live by myself~~~にひひ

But I will return back to living by myself soon...

But everyone in Japan has always been by my side音譜

I wish that I could hurry up and have a concert again音譜

The best album has been preordered a lot

Thank you!!!ラブラブ

Everyone, let's all work hardチョキラブラブ!

No comments:

Post a Comment