Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, January 20, 2011

[CH][11-01-21 00:18:58] Cry and laugh, foolish and silly, as long as you think it, you can go do it!

I haven't written in my blog in such a long time and it feels weird writing with someone's computer....

I've been to so many places this month for work, vacation, visiting, gathering, being silly and confused...There's everything...It's rather interesting

When I was packing things today, I accidentally found a diary..One of the entries was about the first time that I lived in Tokyo (because I went to Tokyo a lot before I actually settled there). August 28, 2007..The last sentence was: The 4th day I've been here, sorry, I wasn't strong enough..I cried my first tear in Tokyo. I will be good in the future..I won't cry..

Now that I think back about it...The entries back then were a bit sad...It is also these things that provoke my emotions and loneliness everyday..

3 years~~~~~It's almost been 4 years. Time really goes by so fast..I'm used to the basics now..Thank you..No matter which ethnicity, nationality, or language...I want to thank so many people. People who are relevant or not relevant. Direct or indirect..People I know or don't know. People who are kind or spiteful. I want to thank all of you..Thanks for paying attention to me... If it weren't' for everyone's support, then there would be no alan right now...

I often dream..but when I wake up, I can't remember what I dreamed about..I often do silly things that's so silly that I question my IQ..I would think that something is the way it is...but I'm not sure if it really is what it is...There are times when I'm confused..when I hesitate...when I'm lost...Everyone's life is like a thick book...So many of my chapters are filled with luck, happiness, and warmth..What about yours??

I've been living in my own world these few days...It's almost time for me to stop vacationing...I have to get my focus back...I will work hard with everyone this year!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!! Thank you guys!!

( means thankful)

No comments:

Post a Comment