Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, January 27, 2011

[JP][11-01-24 00:33:56] I went shopping~~~

Good evening, everyoneニコニコ

I’m having tea with my friends right nowコーヒー (‐^▽^‐)

I wore traditional Chinese clothes todayラブラブ

I can’t upload the photos yet…ガーン

But the clothes were blue and the pants were redにひひ

Really colorfulべーっだ! Hehehe~~~

There were lots of Peking ducks at the supermarket today目

There were loads of different types, ranging from 40 to 200 yuan!!!!

A Peking duck costs 10,000 yen in Japan...

So they were really cheap!!!

Chinese red chile oil, capsicum.. there are lots of kinds!!!! Hahaha (‐^▽^‐)

I bought a lot of courseニコニコグッド!

I’ll return to Japan soo~~~n (≡^∇^≡)

Please look forward to the Triple Utahime Live音譜チョキ

---------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to tenshi no hane @ alan-international for the translation!

No comments:

Post a Comment