Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, January 27, 2011

[JP][11-01-25 21:32:20] It's finished~~~:)

Good evening, everyone!

Today is my first working day since I've returned to Japan.

I saw staff members that I haven't seen in such a long time and also the magazine staff members. Everyone was so friendly. I also friendly ended today's interview...I will appear in @motteco~~~~! I will reveal the other magazines next time.....

It's been such a long day...but I'm not tired~~~

It's been interesting...

After returning to Japan..I will continue to work hard..

I still have many things to do..

I will go eat dinner later, then I will go home to clean up a bit..It's hard work...What to ~~~~~~~do=~~~~~~~~ :(

That's it for today...See you...I'm going!!!! Shoosh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment