Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, February 7, 2011

[JP][11-02-07 19:56:02] Recording is finished

Everyone, good evening...(‐^▽^‐)



Today,

I saw Mai that I haven't seen in a long timeニコニコ

But every time we talk on twitter..I feel like there's no distance between usラブラブ!ラブラブ

I have a lot of different work lately...
But I don't know why I suddenly want to learn English!!

because...a lot of overseas fans would leave messages for me on twitter...!! I love English songs too...音譜 So I want to know what the lyrics mean...!!

So I want to learn a bit..(-^□^-)

When I told everyone of this idea on twitter today...アップ

Everyone approved of it..グッド! And they taught me a lot..ダウン I'm so happy..( ̄▽+ ̄*)

After promoting the March best album, I will work hard to learn from the teacher...。チョキニコニコ

2 comments:

  1. Oh! alan wants be closer to her fans! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am so happy that alan want to learn english because she knew alots of oversea fans talk to her from twitter and i am one of them ^_^ she pick up japanese very quick so english shouldnt be too hard for her as well.. omg. shes too smart ^^

    ReplyDelete