Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

[JP][11-02-16 18:09:31] Everyone================!!!!

Hehehe....ニコニコ

Actually, it's not really anything interesting...べーっだ!

Today's work is finished...チョキ

Komorebi's ringtones are available todayクラッカークラッカークラッカーClap clap clap~~~グッド!

If it's possible, then please for everyone to go download itニコニコ

There was also 2 TV recording. Nenene...everyone.

I met the first Doraemon today...!!!!!!

After coming to Japan, I saw one of my favorite voice actress since I was a little kid. I can't believe...I'm too luckyドキドキ

She is a very great personニコニコグッド!

It's Doraemon...!!:*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:

Today's staff was very nice to me...ラブラブ!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!ラブラブラブラブラブラブ

No comments:

Post a Comment